User Controls

Jesus H Christ, which country do these a-holes represent? Were they elected by Israeli citizens?

Quence Houston
    Now this really chaps my arse. These mofos are super angry over some foreign shyte involving the ICC (international criminal court) - which the US is NOT a part of - and the leader of some tiny speck of dirt in the middle east.

What The F**k???

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000018f-4e0e-d759-a9ff-ff4ee9420000

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4646527-gop-conservatives-threaten-icc-sanctions-israel/
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    To ally, or not ally, that is the question

ner vegas African Astronaut
    https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/perspectives-on-politics/article/testing-theories-of-american-politics-elites-interest-groups-and-average-citizens/62327F513959D0A304D4893B382B992B

policy has nothing to do with the public interest
    Quence Houston
    Originally posted by ner vegas https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/perspectives-on-politics/article/testing-theories-of-american-politics-elites-interest-groups-and-average-citizens/62327F513959D0A304D4893B382B992B

Yes, that is a problem, but the scumbag politicians usually couch their legislation in some sort of speech that at least has a modicum of appearing beneficial to the average voter. But this ICC vs Israel nonsense clearly has NO benefit to the US and yet these spineless senators are screeching like someone is raping their mothers.

It's insane.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Tim, Tom, Bill, Katie, Ted and Rick.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quence Now this really chaps my arse. These mofos are super angry over some foreign shyte involving the ICC (international criminal court) - which the US is NOT a part of - and the leader of some tiny speck of dirt in the middle east.

What The F**k???

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000018f-4e0e-d759-a9ff-ff4ee9420000

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4646527-gop-conservatives-threaten-icc-sanctions-israel/

This is normal...they're all getting so many dollar donations from the kikes they have to suck the shriveled wangs of the hebes until climax...then swallow.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quence Yes, that is a problem, but the scumbag politicians usually couch their legislation in some sort of speech that at least has a modicum of appearing beneficial to the average voter. But this ICC vs Israel nonsense clearly has NO benefit to the US and yet these spineless senators are screeching like someone is raping their mothers.

It's insane.

If their bank accounts were audited they would find generous shekel donation from the kikes

AIPAC
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    How is this even a question anymore

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/perspectives-on-politics/article/testing-theories-of-american-politics-elites-interest-groups-and-average-citizens/62327F513959D0A304D4893B382B992B

since whence it did.

show me with this doll.
    Quence Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock This is normal…they're all getting so many dollar donations from the kikes they have to suck the shriveled wangs of the hebes until climax…then swallow.

Yuck! I did NOT need that image stuck in my head.
    Quence Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock If their bank accounts were audited they would find generous shekel donation from the kikes

AIPAC

I have no doubt they’re all greedily accepting blood money from aipac. And btw, anyone with half a brain understands that aipac should have to register as foreign agent since it lobbies EXCLUSIVELY on behalf of israel and never for the benefit of America.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina since whence it did.

show me with this doll.

I'll show you how good my dick feels in your asshole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quence Yuck! I did NOT need that image stuck in my head.

Fun fact: it is literally one of the kikes religious rites to literally suck a baby's penis
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quence I have no doubt they’re all greedily accepting blood money from aipac. And btw, anyone with half a brain understands that aipac should have to register as foreign agent since it lobbies EXCLUSIVELY on behalf of israel and never for the benefit of America.

Too much hebe influence in today's society...supported by votes and cash from all kikes
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'll show you how good my dick feels in your asshole

too shy to stick it where i can see it.

?.
    Quence Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock Too much hebe influence in today's society…supported by votes and cash from all kikes

It’s likely why the government has never secured America’s southern border. It could easily stop illegal immigration within a month, but they’d rather send $billions to israel and ukraine to secure THEIR borders.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina too shy to stick it where i can see it.

?.

You'll see it when half the shaft is protruding out of your lips
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    and let's not forget about all the airplanes and legal border crossings that result in overextended visas or simply just staying in the country completely illegally after a legal entry
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quence It’s likely why the government has never secured America’s southern border. It could easily stop illegal immigration within a month, but they’d rather send $billions to israel and ukraine to secure THEIR borders.

That...and the kike businesses use the illegals to provide cheap labor at the expense of American workers
    Quence Houston
    Originally posted by Iron Ree and let's not forget about all the airplanes and legal border crossings that result in overextended visas or simply just staying in the country completely illegally after a legal entry

True. Visa overstays are a big problem.

Also, chain migration is out of f**king control. Some streetsh*tter moves to the US on a work visa. Eventually, he is able to bring most of his extended streetsh*tter family to America. It’s outrageous. And they all smell like the open air sewer in a Bangalore whorehouse.
Jump to Top